Monday 3 December 2012

What photography means to me...


Welcome to my new blog.....

Through the years my style of photography developed and evolved and so did how I saw things through my lens, and that’s where the love of color and story capturing began, I wanted my pictures to create questions for their audience, I wanted to evoke an emotional response, I did not want it to be just a picture you see. I want what lies before you to tell a story, evoke an emotional response, maybe a sense of familiarity of some where you once where or even somewhere you dream of being.  Something as simple as a smile, look beyond and you might be surprised as to what you may find.

Travel has always inspired me, landscape bears the roots to beginning of my photography, as my photography evolved so did my interest in wildlife and culture, opportunity opens new doors in life..

I hope you enjoy what you see and what you read.. Jess

www.jeaster.eu
facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment